Do you have an inspiring story to share with me? Are you interested in getting your articles published on my blog?
Anyone can submit stories of their travels to me as long as they are fairly well written, and adhere to my guidelines, which you’ll find below. Let me remind you that blogging is not for everyone, so it’s not a requirement that you do have your own blog. If you do, that’s great and I’ll link back to you from here. Take note “fairly well written” means that you have checked your grammar and you have turned on spell check.
Please note that travel stories are not limited to only when you go on big trips. Local trips and pieces like “10 Best Coffee Shops in Paris” all fall under my scope. Lifestyle articles are also accepted. “Lifestyle” is an extremely broad category so you pretty much have free-reign. If you are unsure, just drop me a quick mail and I will let you know if it fits.
So, if you are looking for opportunities to grow your readership and build fresh links to your site, here is an opportunity to add to your to-do list. The number of articles you write in a month depend solely on you and I am here to help if necessary. I will also post the articles on my social media pages for further exposure. If you are up to the challenge, contact me at [email protected].
I allow guest posts related to these topics:
- Summer Resorts
- Winter Resorts
- Arts & Culture
- North America
- South America
- Events & Festivals
- Family Travel
- Food & Restaurants
- Hotels & Accommodations
- Travel Advice
Before submitting your article, please get familiar with the contents on the blog. See the rest of the criteria and guidelines below:
- Please make sure that your text is original, and has not been published elsewhere prior to your submission;
- I am only looking for blog posts that readers can associate with com. Furthermore, I am looking for articles and posts that are relevant to the categories mentioned on the site;
- Please type your post in Word and save as a .doc file.
- It should be written in a professional manner, but can express self-opinion or thoughts;
- It should be consisted of short paragraphs, bullet points and sub-headers. Posts must be optimized with a relevant primary keyword and 2 to 3 secondary keywords.
- Text should be between 500 and 1000 words;
- My articles are eye-candy, so be sure to send more images, videos, infographics and/or quotations along with your text.
- Please provide high-quality images for each paragraph (800 px or larger) corresponding to your text. If your article is a photoessay, then you need to include 10-20 high-quality images.
- I reserve the right to insert links in your text to other posts, tags or categories seen on com.
- You are allowed to add one backlink to your blog. I do not accept articles from freelancers that have included paid links (or I will treat them as sponsored posts hence demand payment). For sponsored content, contact me at [email protected].
- Articles may be edited before published on my website, but I will get your final approval;
Benefits of contributing to NotAnotherGuide.com:
- Spread your ideas
- Brand yourself as a blogger
- Get promoted on my social media sites
- Increase your website traffic
Your post will be rejected if it:
- Requires too many changes or edits
- Contains irrelevant links or includes keyword stuffing
- Is entirely self-promotional or of a commercial nature
- Reads like a press release or blatant advertisement
- Has too many typos and grammatical errors
- Is too generic